SVP, Admissions and Outreach (Remote Position)
Equip is a virtual program helping families recover from eating disorders at home with comprehensive, gold-standard care created by experts in the field and people in recovery. Equip’s five-person care teams include dietitians, physicians, therapists, and mentors who deliver wrap-around support to provide families healing and lasting recovery.
We created Equip to increase access to evidence-based treatment for all people affected by eating disorders. In line with this mission, we are committed to partnering closely with insurance companies and ensuring our team, patients, treatment, and brand reflect the diversity of those affected by eating disorders.
About the role:
We are looking for a data-loving, fast-moving, curious and creative SVP of Admissions & Outreach to lead Equip’s clinical outreach & admissions function. This role requires a systems thinker who is effective at testing, learning, and iterating quickly to build a scalable, diversified patient acquisition & admissions flywheel. They must have a passion for and experience with scaling a referral-driven go-to-market strategy across a diverse set of healthcare stakeholders. The overall goal is to make Equip the preferred provider for eating disorder treatment for providers across the ecosystem in order to increase patient volumes, improve conversion efficiency, and expand access to all patients who need treatment.
What you will do:
- Create and refine cohesive nationwide patient acquisition strategy, understanding and optimizing funnel from inquiry to admission across a variety of channels
- Develop a scalable and repeatable strategy and execution plan for referrals from payors, independent providers, provider organizations, community organizations, and employers
- Develop and assure successful implementation of highly efficient and effective clinical outreach strategies
- Analyze data and collaborate cross-functionally to develop deep understanding and sophisticated plan to optimize patient acquisition costs
- Set quarterly and annual acquisition goals and budgets for the organization, ensuring patient growth trajectory that enables Equip to hit its overall growth goals
- Set and manage team to KPIs of an industry-leading patient admissions function, inclusive of contact rate, conversion, and time to admit by channel
- Prioritize and scale entirely new channels that generate patient inquiries, particularly in our hardest-to-reach demographics
- Hire and develop a team of curious, creative, fast-moving growth professionals
- 10+ years of experience in patient/member acquisition and/or admissions
- Successful track record in scaling a B2B2C healthcare business
- An experimental mindset: analytical with a desire to launch, learn, and iterate to continually improve programs
- A strong leader with team-building experience, and a track record of attracting and retaining great talent
- Adaptable team player with outstanding communication skills and ability to work across various functional areas
- Strong relationship builder – interpersonal skills that enable partnership, drive enthusiasm, and support strategic thinking
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, marketing or a related field
Bonus if you have the following:
- MBA or equivalent preferred
- Experience in a startup or high growth company preferred
- Passion for mental health and eating disorder treatment and the mission to expand access to treatment
Competitive salaries and bonuses, flexible hours from home, flexible time-off, health benefits, career development opportunities, and exciting team retreats are among the myriad benefits you'll experience while working at Equip.
Equip is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.