Senior QA Engineer (Remote Position)
Equip is a virtual program helping families recover from eating disorders at home with comprehensive, gold-standard care created by experts in the field and people in recovery. Equip’s five-person care teams include dietitians, physicians, therapists, and mentors who deliver wrap-around support to provide families healing and lasting recovery.
We created Equip to increase access to evidence-based treatment for all people affected by eating disorders. In line with this mission, we are committed to partnering closely with insurance companies and ensuring our team, patients, treatment, and brand reflect the diversity of those affected by eating disorders.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to plan and execute the full suite of testing activities through a period of rapid product and company growth, in close collaboration with Engineering and Product.
Equip’s dedication to quality will allow us to become a leader in our industry. We're seeking an experienced quality assurance specialist to build a strong quality assurance process with an unwavering commitment to meticulous production. The ideal candidate is an exceptionally organized, methodical professional with the experience necessary to take our products to the next level.
What you will do:
- Work with Product Managers to understand business requirements and write clear test plans against those requirements.
- Write and execute both manual and automated test cases
- Design, develop and maintain test automation frameworks/ scripts.
- Analyze test automation results and raise bugs in the bug tracking tool
- Integrate with the dev-ops pipeline for continuous automated testing and delivery
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate
- Determine production readiness of application
- 5+ years software testing experience
- Working knowledge of scripting languages
- Experience in building backend automated tests
- Ability to collaborate and partner with various internal teams
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Care deeply about your work and about the success of your projects
- Solution-focused team mindset
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment
Bonus if you have the following:
- B.S.+ in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Health care experience
- Passion for mental health and eating disorder treatment and expanding access to treatment
Equip prioritizes candidates with a passion for the mission. Additionally, we are intentionally building a diverse and inclusive workplace, and encourage underrepresented candidates to apply.
Competitive salaries and bonuses, flexible hours from home, unlimited time-off, health benefits, career development opportunities, and exciting team retreats are among the myriad benefits you'll experience while working at Equip.
Equip is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.