Director, Product Data & Insights (Remote Position)
The Director, Product Data & Insights will be an experienced product leader who will be responsible for product strategy and product management. Guided by strategic discussions at the leadership team level, you will be given authority and responsibility for delivering a comprehensive product vision for Equip by partnering closely with engineering, clinical, and operations. The right person for this role will be highly empathetic while possessing the ability to make difficult trade offs, drive to decision, and build consensus. You will manage the product team with a ‘lead-by-example’ approach and must be willing to roll up your sleeves and face issues head-on. Most of all, you will be excited by the opportunity to build a product that will support and enable our providers to deliver lasting recovery from eating disorders to our patients and families.
What you will do:
- Partner with our world-class provider team to crystalize a vision for a scalable product aligned with achieving our goal of delivering lasting recovery to all patients with eating disorders
- Constantly put yourself in the shoes of our many stakeholders - patients, families, providers, supervisors, and administrators - and seek to understand both the delights and frustration of their product experience
- Be responsible for delivering experiences that drive engagement for patients and families and efficiency and efficacy for providers, supervisors, and administrators
- Partner with our Research & Development team to build necessary product features to enable us to do powerful research
- Implement continuous feedback loops with users and internal stakeholders to extract valuable insights that inform the product vision
- Define KPIs and incorporate qualitative and quantitative insights into day-to-day decision-making and long-term strategy
- Create the roadmap of features, adaptively planning forward and managing the implementation and execution with our Engineering team
- Recruit and train a world-class Product team
- 8+ years of product leadership experience at an established, consumer-facing healthcare start-up or high growth company
- Data driven, with experience with data warehouses, reporting and product data management
- Success recruiting and managing talented product managers and designers
- Adept at working in an agile environment with talented engineering teams
- Organized, results-driven, and a strong communicator
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, experience evaluating tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members
- Strong cross-functional relationship building with high empathy to understand the needs of other businesses and priorities
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, subject to rapid change and innovation
Bonus if you have the following:
- B.S.+ in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Passion for mental health and eating disorder treatment and expanding access to treatment
Equip prioritizes candidates with a passion for the mission. Additionally, we are intentionally building a diverse and inclusive workplace, and encourage underrepresented candidates to apply.
Competitive salaries and bonuses, flexible hours from home, unlimited time-off, health benefits, career development opportunities, and exciting team retreats are among the myriad benefits you'll experience while working at Equip.
Equip is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.