Director of Clinical Training and Supervision
Equip is a virtual program helping families recover from eating disorders at home with comprehensive, gold-standard care created by experts in the field and people in recovery. Equip’s five-person care teams include dietitians, physicians, therapists, and mentors who deliver wrap-around support to provide families healing and lasting recovery.
We created Equip to increase access to evidence-based treatment for all people affected by eating disorders. In line with this mission, we are committed to partnering closely with insurance companies and ensuring our team, patients, treatment, and brand reflect the diversity of those affected by eating disorders.
About the role:
The Director, Clinical Training & Supervision will be an experienced mental health clinician responsible for development and oversight of clinical training and supervision for Equip’s provider teams. You will work closely with the Clinical Directors and Training Manager to create highly effective training and supervision protocols, evaluate outcomes of training and supervision, and support providers and supervisors who need further training. The best candidate for this position will have experience training providers in evidence-based treatments, have experience delivering family-based treatment and other evidence-based treatments to patients with eating disorders, and have strong skills in collaboration with interdisciplinary teams. You will use data to guide decisions on training development, implement intensive workshops, partner with outside experts, creatively problem solve to scale clinical training, and implement quality assurance measures.. Above all, you are someone who is motivated by the ultimate goal of training providers to deliver high quality evidence-based treatments for eating disorders so that everyone can achieve lasting recovery.
What you will do:
- Work with VP, Clinical Programs and Clinical Directors to prioritize training initiatives for current and future clinical programming
- Collaborate with the Training Manager to provide clinical content for training modules, lectures, workshops
- Develop supervision strategies across disciplines and support Clinical Directors in implementing such strategies with supervisors
- Provide support and training for supervisors
- Test the effectiveness of training and supervision methods and iterate to improve
- Develop and continually monitor evaluations for quality of clinical care and supervision at Equip and respond to any concerns of quality with improvement plans and training opportunities
- Identify and partner with outside clinical experts to develop trainings for treatment of comorbid illnesses
- Licensed mental health provider with 6+ years of experience delivering and training providers in evidence-based treatments of eating disorders
- 2+ years of experience providing clinical supervision
- Data driven, with experience using data to guide clinical care and training focus
- Strong skills in communication and collaboration with diverse teams
- Experience working on interdisciplinary teams
- Organized and results-driven
- Ability to understand and balance business needs and clinical priorities
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, subject to rapid change and innovation
Bonus if you have the following:
- Passion for mental health and eating disorder treatment and expanding access to treatment through insurance
Competitive salaries and bonuses, flexible hours from home, flexible time-off, health benefits, career development opportunities, and exciting team retreats are among the myriad benefits you'll experience while working at Equip.
Equip is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.