VP of Marketing
Equip is a virtual program helping families recover from eating disorders at home with comprehensive, gold-standard care created by experts in the field and people in recovery. Equip’s five-person care teams include dietitians, physicians, therapists, and mentors who deliver wrap-around support to provide families healing and lasting recovery.
We created Equip to increase access to evidence-based treatment for all people affected by eating disorders. In line with this mission, we are committed to partnering closely with insurance companies and ensuring our team, patients, treatment, and brand reflect the diversity of those affected by eating disorders.
About the role:
We’re looking for Equip’s first Vice President of Marketing, who will be responsible for creating and leading the vision of the company’s marketing strategy. This is a high impact, high visibility position that will be given the opportunity to develop, lead, and execute our marketing strategy including digital, demand generation, brand, PR and communications. We are looking for a data-focused, results-oriented individual with deep marketing and leadership experience that can drive results and help us sustain our rapid growth trajectory.
The ideal candidate has a track record of strong brand building through storytelling and strategic planning, combined with a relentless attention to detail and commitment to measuring the impact of their work
What you will do:
- Provide strategic direction for all marketing programs, building out and leading brand and communications, demand generation, and product marketing functions
- Leverage data-driven, analytically rigorous insights to test and optimize channels and iterate on marketing strategy
- Develop and optimize campaigns and channel strategy across SEO, SEM, email website, paid digital, and more
- Create new market launch strategy, working in tandem with Operations, Business Development, and Growth teams to ensure successful launches of new geographies and business lines
- Drive a cohesive strategic direction and messaging to position Equip as the gold standard for eating disorder care for patients, families, providers and payors
- Partner with product, clinical, and growth teams to dive into patient insights to improve conversions across the funnel
- Own marketing operations including the marketing tech stack, analytics, and reporting
- Partner with Patient Acquisition team to develop a scalable and repeatable strategy and execution plan for referrals from payors, independent providers, provider organizations, community organizations, and employers
- Provide executive-level transparency to performance results in weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting
- Build and grow existing teams while fostering a data-driven, highly accountable and growth-focused culture
- 10+ years of marketing and growth experience with a track record of building and scaling high-performing marketing teams
- 5+ years of healthcare marketing leadership experience, having been responsible for overall team development and performance
- Proven track record of innovation, growth and execution across growth marketing, demand generation and digital marketing
- Experience owning paid marketing channels within a highly competitive B2B2C environment
- Experience running analytically-rigorous experiments and making objective data-driven decisions
- Strategic thinker that is able to synthesize and prioritize inputs from various perspectives to create an actionable plan
- A highly rigorous marketer obsessed with fluctuations in the funnel data, seeking to relentlessly refine their understanding of your audience
- A creative leader, setting aggressive goals and continuously evolving our brand and messaging to be highly innovative and competitive
- Experience developing and leading marketing teams, including strong people management and team building skills
Bonus if you have the following:
- MBA or equivalent
- Experience in a startup or high growth company
- Passion for mental health and eating disorder treatment and the mission to expand access to treatment
Competitive salaries and bonuses, flexible hours from home, Flexible time-off, health benefits, career development opportunities, and exciting team retreats are among the myriad benefits you'll experience while working at Equip.
Equip is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.