Product Support Analyst
Equip is a virtual program helping families recover from eating disorders at home with comprehensive, gold-standard care created by experts in the field and people in recovery. Equip’s five-person care teams include dietitians, physicians, therapists, and mentors who deliver wrap-around support to provide families healing and lasting recovery.
We created Equip to increase access to evidence-based treatment for all people affected by eating disorders. In line with this mission, we are committed to partnering closely with insurance companies and ensuring our team, patients, treatment, and brand reflect the diversity of those affected by eating disorders.
About the role:
You will support the Product & Technology team, to ensure that all support inquiries are handled with care, issues are documented and resolved timely, and reported technical issues are handed off to engineering for troubleshooting. As a Product Support Analyst, you will support the technology team during the software development process, manage the resolution of support questions received through our digital channels, and help improve our user experience.
The ideal candidate will have a strong customer service background, a strong desire to learn Equip’s platform, and have an ability to investigate, understand, and explain technical aspects of software to technical and non-technical individuals.
What you will do:
- Handle basic inbound/outbound support issues via emails and phone calls
- Provide exceptional support by listening, understanding the issue, and problem-solving with users
- Investigate and answer basic questions, applying knowledge of applications and system requirements
- Ensure that new cases are properly documented and activities related to existing cases are notated in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Triage technical and higher-level issues to the appropriate members of the tech team
- Communicate across teams to ensure user needs are met
- Become an expert Equip user and stay on top of all new feature releases
- May write or revise internal knowledge “how to” articles and procedures
- Collaborate closely with internal teams on feedback, concerns and opportunities
- 2+ years product applications support experience
- Must be able to work US West Coast Hours (Pacific time)
- Strong time management skills required, including ability to prioritize many competing projects on a tight deadline.
- Able to quickly analyze issues and determine the best course of action using available resources
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to explain technical concepts and theories to non-technical audiences
- Genuinely committed to delivering best in class customer/ technical support
- A natural problem solver who loves helping people
- Willingness to follow established processes and guidance
- Occasional nights and weekend support as business requires
Bonus if you have the following:
- Experience in a startup environment
- Passion for mental health and eating disorder treatment and expanding access to treatment
Competitive salaries and bonuses, flexible hours from home, flexible time-off, health benefits, career development opportunities, and exciting team retreats are among the myriad benefits you'll experience while working at Equip.
Equip is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.