Senior Manager, Production Support (Remote Position)
Equip is a virtual program helping families recover from eating disorders at home with comprehensive, gold-standard care created by experts in the field and people in recovery. Equip’s five-person care teams include dietitians, physicians, therapists, and mentors who deliver wrap-around support to provide families healing and lasting recovery.
We created Equip to increase access to evidence-based treatment for all people affected by eating disorders. In line with this mission, we are committed to partnering closely with insurance companies and ensuring our team, patients, treatment, and brand reflect the diversity of those affected by eating disorders.
What you will do:
- Effectively respond and resolve customer inquiries in a considerate, accurate, and timely manner over email and phone.
- Investigate and resolve provider and patient issues through meticulous troubleshooting, reproduction, and identify creative workarounds to unblock customers.
- Become an expert on Equip's product and features, including how they interact with the different parts of our backend systems.
- Engage with cross-functional partners to resolve complex product bugs/issues.
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses to customers for a variety of requests.
- Serve as the voice of the customer in identifying product enhancements, areas of improvement, and making sure new products launch with customer usability in mind to help build long-term success.
- Continuously monitor real-time customer trends and proactively propose creative solutions.
- Identify opportunities and deliver solutions to scale or otherwise improve the team's internal tooling and processes.
- Develop a set of troubleshooting playbooks as a resource to help resolve issues more effectively.
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of the team, and the company, by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration, and aiding in documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area
- A minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience in Technology management roles
- Demonstrable ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams, and communicate using virtual communication tools (phone, conferencing, online meeting)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams
Bonus if you have the following:
- Passion for mental health and eating disorder treatment and expanding access to treatment
Competitive salaries and bonuses, flexible hours from home, flexible time-off, health benefits, career development opportunities, and exciting team retreats are among the myriad benefits you'll experience while working at Equip.
Equip is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.