Sr Director, Marketing Strategy and Analytics (Remote Position)
Equip is a virtual program helping families recover from eating disorders at home with comprehensive, gold-standard care created by experts in the field and people in recovery. Equip’s five-person care teams include dietitians, physicians, therapists, and mentors who deliver wrap-around support to provide families healing and lasting recovery.
We created Equip to increase access to evidence-based treatment for all people affected by eating disorders. In line with this mission, we are committed to partnering closely with insurance companies and ensuring our team, patients, treatment, and brand reflect the diversity of those affected by eating disorders.
About the role:
We’re looking for our first Sr Director, Marketing Strategy and Analytics to create and optimize a full funnel strategy to drive awareness, acquisition, advocacy, and lifecycle marketing as well as product marketing strategies and specific messaging strategies for different audiences.
You will be responsible for generating organic and paid growth within the entire user lifecycle, building marketing plans to drive our key audiences: parents, providers, and payers. Areas of responsibility include: Marketing plan development, paid acquisition and CRM efforts, SEO/SEM optimization, the implementation of a new CRM platform, performance marketing strategies and execution, product roadmaps for new launches, and building consumer insights capabilities.
The ideal candidate is an analytical strategist who can execute and tell stories. A mix of right and left brain ability, this individual leverages data to drive business results.
This is a highly cross-functional position that allows you to think creatively about our target audiences, products, acquisition, retention, partnerships, lifecycle, and onboarding and implement growth strategies based on your outstanding technical and analytical experience leveraging
What you will do:
- Growth strategies and plans focusing on user awareness, acquisition, activation, retention, and revenue using both inbound/outbound strategies and online/offline approaches
- Develop digital strategy and execute plans against multiple target groups, driving KPIs across the marketing funnel from demand to conversion.
- Build systems for forecasting, measuring, and reporting on the performance of campaigns and business, using data and analytics to assess against our critical metrics like inquiries, conversion, ARR, and acquisitions cost by channel
- Craft high-impact growth strategies across all parts of the member enrollment funnel, including partnerships with product teams
- Define an optimal mix and sequencing of marketing tactics and channels (email, CRM, mobile, SEO/SEM, social paid/earned, influencers, partnerships, affiliate marketing,) and to drive customer acquisition, increase engagement & retention, upsell/cross-sell
- Analyze, monitor, and report on all campaigns, developing clear takeaways on channel effectiveness, next steps, and potential optimizations
- Develop consumer insights capabilities and ongoing consumer driven insights to inform marketing and outreach strategies
- Build and grow existing teams while fostering a data-driven, highly accountable and growth-focused culture
- Determine best approach for media execution and CRM, managing implementation, planning and execution
- 8+ years marketing strategy, analytics or growth with a track record of building and scaling high-performing growth marketing teams and leveraging high performing agencies.
- Growth marketing expertise and experience with digital health and/or B2B2C experience
- Expert in digital marketing strategy with demonstrated background of driving growth across the entire customer journey (acquisition, conversion, engagement, and retention).
- Understanding of consumer insights best practices; ability to leverage insights to drive business results
- A strong problem-solving mindset - you’re able to think critically through unique problems with no set playbook and quickly implement a path to a solution, and you can toggle effortlessly between big picture strategy and tactical minutiae
- You are highly analytical, able to process qualitative and quantitative data. You understand that data must be translated into insights, and insights must be communicated effectively to stakeholders to drive action.
- You have excellent written, oral, and social interpersonal skills across multiple audiences and methods.
- A creative leader, setting aggressive goals and continuously evolving our brand and messaging to be highly innovative and competitive
Bonus if you have the following:
- MBA or equivalent preferred
- Experience in a startup or high growth company preferred
- Passion for mental health and eating disorder treatment and the mission to expand access to treatment
Competitive salaries and bonuses, flexible hours from home, flexible time-off, health benefits, career development opportunities, and exciting team retreats are among the myriad benefits you'll experience while working at Equip.
Equip is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.