VP of Growth
Equip is a virtual program helping families recover from eating disorders at home with comprehensive, gold-standard care created by experts in the field and people in recovery. Equip’s five-person care teams include dietitians, physicians, therapists, and mentors who deliver wrap-around support to provide families healing and lasting recovery.
We created Equip to increase access to evidence-based treatment for all people affected by eating disorders. In line with this mission, we are committed to partnering closely with insurance companies and ensuring our team, patients, treatment, and brand reflect the diversity of those affected by eating disorders.
About the role:
As the VP of Growth, you will be responsible for scaling Equip’s business through a cohesive, multi-channel commercial strategy. You will lead Marketing, Business Development, Client Success and Patient Acquisition functions to optimize their collective efforts to drive diversified and efficient growth of the business. This role requires a strategic problem solver who is an effective influencer with a high degree of healthcare and business acumen. They must have a passion for, and experience with, scaling businesses, thinking creatively about growth, and fostering the development of others.
What you will do:
- Lead the development of Equip's growth strategy and multi-year business plan, including geographic expansion, lines of business, and payor partnerships
- Create new market launch timeline and strategy, working in tandem with Operations, Business Development, and Marketing teams to ensure timely and successful launches
- Responsible for setting and achieving revenue targets by managing patient acquisition, payor mix, and pricing
- Create and refine cohesive patient acquisition strategy, understanding and optimizing funnel from inquiry to admission across a variety of channels
- Develop a scalable and repeatable strategy and execution plan for referrals from payors, independent providers, provider organizations, community organizations, and employers
- Analyze data and collaborate cross-functionally to develop deep understanding and sophisticated plan to optimize patient acquisition costs
Business Development & Client Success
- Lead pricing and deal structuring in collaboration with Finance, Clinical Programs, and Operations to capture value and align incentives with our partners
- Drive expansion to new geographies and lines of business, optimize contracting structure, and increase value capture with existing payor partners
- Prioritize and drive conversion of payor pipeline to align with overall growth strategy and development of long-lasting partnerships
- 12+ years of experience in one or more of: new market development, corporate strategy, customer success, growth marketing, or product marketing
- Successful track record in scaling a B2B2C healthcare business
- Passionate and highly skilled in data-driven analysis
- Proven ability to build team and develop others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable team player with outstanding communication skills and ability to work across various functional areas
- Exceptionally organized, thorough and detailed oriented, can drive deliverables to completion, self-starter with a solid track record
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, marketing or a related field
Bonus if you have the following:
- MBA or equivalent preferred
- Experience in a startup or high growth company preferred
- Passion for mental health and eating disorder treatment and expanding access to treatment through insurance
Competitive salaries and bonuses, flexible hours from home, flexible time-off, health benefits, career development opportunities, and exciting team retreats are among the myriad benefits you'll experience while working at Equip.
Equip is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.